Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Ames Creek on Route D
- Harrison County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29931, -94.15899 (decimal degrees)
40°17'58" N, 94°09'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/401500/4461622 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Hampton
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 33
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 8649 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)