Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Little Medicine Creek on CR 76
- Grundy County, Missouri
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.23348, -93.37620 (decimal degrees)
40°14'01" N, 93°22'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/467997/4453739 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 28
- Inventory numbers
- MO 040-076001.7 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 43340 (Bridgehunter.com ID)