Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Clear Creek on Farm Road 43
- Greene County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.35833, -93.54667 (decimal degrees)
37°21'30" N, 93°32'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/451588/4134764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ash Grove
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 2
- Inventory number
- BH 38706 (Bridgehunter.com ID)