Grand River Bridge
- Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Grand River on Ball Ford Trail (CR 182)
- Gentry County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Rehabilitated 1979; demolished between 1996-2000 and traffic rerouted to adjacent former railroad bridge
- Riveted, 9-panel Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 200.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21123, -94.38336 (decimal degrees)
40°12'40" N, 94°23'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/382279/4452120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory number
- BH 76699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 23, 2017: Added by James Baughn