Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Brush Creek on Loeb Road (CR 607)
- Gasconade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26592, -91.54542 (decimal degrees)
38°15'57" N, 91°32'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/627249/4236320 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Owensville West
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16576 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75916 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)