Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Berger Creek on Kattleman Road (CR 318)
- Gasconade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.55818, -91.44015 (decimal degrees)
38°33'29" N, 91°26'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/635909/4268902 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 13
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13470 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 54.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)