Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Hamby Branch on Brandenburger Road (CR 627)
- Gasconade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.21942, -91.45753 (decimal degrees)
38°13'10" N, 91°27'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/635024/4231284 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 40 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 11
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18344 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75917 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)