Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Dry Fork Creek on Block Branch Road
- Gasconade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26519, -91.44350 (decimal degrees)
38°15'55" N, 91°26'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/636166/4236385 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Owensville East
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17474 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75914 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)