Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bourbeuse River on Route T
- Gasconade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 120.7 ft.
Total length: 405.7 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.30000, -91.39833 (decimal degrees)
38°17'60" N, 91°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/640051/4240314 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 17
- USGS topographic map
- Owensville East
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT N-563 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 7087 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 6.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)