St. Albans Bridge
- Concrete deck girder bridge and dam over Tavern Creek on St. Albans Road
- Franklin County, Missouri
- Bypassed by new bridge
- Built ca. 1925; bypassed by new bridge in 1995
- Concrete deck girder
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.58070, -90.76659 (decimal degrees)
38°34'51" N, 90°45'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/694542/4272612 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 2 E., Sec. 2
- Inventory number
- BH 42692 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 4, 2009: Added by James Baughn