CMR - Labadie Viaduct
Photo taken February 2006 by Kevin Ferguson
BH Photo #105287
This bridge crosses Labadie Creek and Labadie Bottom Road, aka Front St, which was originally the location of the Missouri Pacific Railroad's mainline. The MoPac route was rebuilt and relocated in 1929.
- November 13, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Missouri Central Railroad", "St. Louis Southwestern Railway", "Southern Pacific Railroad", "Union Pacific Railroad"
- June 28, 2016: New photos from John Marvig
- June 22, 2016: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- May 13, 2009: New photos from Joe Virruso
- April 25, 2008: Updated by Max Johnson
- February 13, 2006: Posted photo from Kevin Ferguson
- Kevin Ferguson - fergusk2 [at] slu [dot] edu
- Joe Virruso - virrusofamily [at] att [dot] net
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com