St. Clair BNSF RR Overpass
This aging bridge was located on a curve.
- Lost concrete tee beam bridge on Gravois Road (Missouri State Highway 30 / 47) over the Burlington Northern - Santa Fe (BNSF) Railroad in St. Clair
- St. Clair, Franklin County, Missouri
- Replaced by UCEB
- Built in 1934 (per NBI) by the Missouri State Highway Department; replaced by UCEB in 2006
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 164.1 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.34268, -90.98773 (decimal degrees)
38°20'34" N, 90°59'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/675855/4245753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Clair
- Land survey
- T. 42 N., R. 1 W., Sec. 35
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT K-479R (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 49079 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2011: Added by Mark Dellbringge