Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Drainage ditch on Route A
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Concrete slab with concrete balustrade
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.20729, -90.12278 (decimal degrees)
36°12'26" N, 90°07'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/758670/4010779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kennett South
- Land survey
- T. 18 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4900 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT H-207 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 69331 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)