Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Malarial Ditch on MO 53
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer with timber/steel bents
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 178.2 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.57037, -90.16959 (decimal degrees)
36°34'13" N, 90°10'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/753278/4050942 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 11
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5914 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 48.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)