Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Levee Ditch on Route A
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Steel stringer with timber/steel bents
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.18122, -90.15939 (decimal degrees)
36°10'52" N, 90°09'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/755462/4007788 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 18 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 23
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 8927 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74639 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com