Hopkins Bridge, State Route 25 West of Cardwell Mo.
Downstream view of the highway bridge west of Cardwell Mo., St. Francis River Mile 191.1, on June 11, 1946. W. C. Durby noted that the removable span was not in operation. River gauge on bridge El. 241.85' Elevation of the bottom of the steel span 245.2.
USACE Memphis District Photo 49975, W.C. Durby June 1946
BH Photo #330682
Hopkins Bridge is indicated on the 1940 edition of the USGS Marmaduke ARK-MO 15' Topographic Map.
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over St Francis River on State Route 25
- Dunklin County, Missouri, and Greene County, Arkansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- According the caption on the back of the photo, by 1946, the removable span of this highway bridge was no longer operable.
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- Cardwell Bridge,
State Route 25 Bridge over St. Francis River West of Cardwell
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.04616, -90.34190 (decimal degrees)
36°02'46" N, 90°20'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/739455/3992337 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 16 N. R. 6 E. Sec. 4
- Inventory number
- BH 68219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2015: Added by Rusty Weisman