Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage Ditch No. 2 on MO 53
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer with timber/steel bents
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.54687, -90.13919 (decimal degrees)
36°32'49" N, 90°08'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/756077/4048415 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 13
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4632 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74636 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 60.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)