Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Ragland Slough on Route A
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Concrete slab with concrete balustrade
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.20730, -90.08572 (decimal degrees)
36°12'26" N, 90°05'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/762002/4010879 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 18 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 10
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4902 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT H-209 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 69333 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)