Grand Avenue Bridges
This is a peculiar pair of short spans adjacent to each other, with a continuous concrete balustrade between the two.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Drain Ditch on Grand Avenue (US 62) and Morgan Street
- Campbell, Dunklin County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.49181, -90.07699 (decimal degrees)
36°29'31" N, 90°04'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/761832/4042474 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 21 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numers
- MONBI 14455 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61770 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 19, 2014: New Street View added by James Baughn