Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Brush Creek on MO 14
- Douglas County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.7 ft.
Total length: 191.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.85233, -92.34119 (decimal degrees)
36°51'08" N, 92°20'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/558732/4078693 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 14
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5476 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT J-664 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 69368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)