Dry Fork Bridge
Photo taken by Larry Dooley in January 2012
BH Photo #224071
The bridge was closed around 1985 when the post office refused to cross it. The roads leading to the bridge are blocked and abandoned.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Dry Fork on CR 315 (DC 3150)
- Dent County, Missouri
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1915, Closed circa 1985
- Pin-connected, 6-panel half-hip Pratt pony truss
Span length: 98.0 ft.
Total length: 98.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.73951, -91.61467 (decimal degrees)
37°44'22" N, 91°36'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/622060/4177817 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 35 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 20
- Inventory numbers
- MO 033-034001.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 21461 (Bridgehunter.com ID)