Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Grindstone Creek on Valley Road
- DeKalb County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 1993
- Pony truss
Span length: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.87500, -94.24333 (decimal degrees)
39°52'30" N, 94°14'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/393674/4414623 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 2
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 40236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)