The Daviess County Commission is now accepting proposals for the relocation and reuse of the bridge or its components until September 23, 2015. Presumably this also means that if a new owner is found, the bridge will be demolished.
Built ca. 1910, probably by the Dildine Bridge Co.
Pin-connected, 8-panel Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 160.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
Approximate latitude, longitude
+40.04672, -94.11590(decimal degrees) 40°02'48" N, 94°06'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
MO 031-359000.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 22494 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21387 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
Inspection report (as of January 2018)
Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory(6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory(6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair(5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.3 (out of 100) View more at BridgeReports.com
April 10, 2016: New photos from Neil Krout
July 27, 2015: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge available for reuse, presumed schedule for demolition otherwise.