Abandoned Steel Truss Bridge with the Road Deck removed near Buffalo, MO. Shows in 1962 Topo Map as the Watermill Bridge.
- Abandoned truss bridge over Niangua River on Treasure Lane/CO RD DD 75
- Buffalo, Dallas County, Missouri
- Through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.67505, -93.04101 (decimal degrees)
37°40'30" N, 93°02'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/496383/4169762 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 29, 2018: New photo from Tony Dillon
- May 31, 2017: Updated by Chris Knight: Added category "Niangua River"