Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Buffalo Creek on Old MO 39
- Dade County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.36889, -93.84194 (decimal degrees)
37°22'08" N, 93°50'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/425449/4136128 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- South Greenfield
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24655 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com