Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Otter Creek on Washington Road
- Cooper County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Span length: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.69652, -92.90919 (decimal degrees)
38°41'47" N, 92°54'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/507897/4283103 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 45 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 4
- USGS topographic map
- Otterville East
- Inventory number
- BH 38571 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 53.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)