Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Petite Saline Creek on Bellair Road
- Cooper County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1960; rehabilitated 1987; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.83993, -92.86077 (decimal degrees)
38°50'24" N, 92°51'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/512083/4299022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 47 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 14
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17713 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)