QO&KC Smithville Railroad Bridge
Shown on 1914 15' Smithville, MO topo.
One 1914 atlas shows the QO&KC with St. Joseph & Grand Island RR also using the track.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Little Platte River on Quincy, Omaha and Kansas City RR
- Smithville, Clay County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- The Kansas City Atlantic Railroad arrived 1887, the QO&KC left in 1939.
- - Quincy, Omaha & Kansas City Railroad (QO&KC)
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.38879, -94.57903 (decimal degrees)
39°23'20" N, 94°34'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/364017/4361111 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 23
- 800 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 82194 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 11, 2018: Added by Clark Vance