Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert bridge over Branch of New Hope Creek on Lancaster Road
- Clay County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.42810, -94.36046 (decimal degrees)
39°25'41" N, 94°21'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/382906/4365168 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 2
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14075 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61690 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 59.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com