Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Canadian Pacific Railway on NE 116th Street
- Clay County, Missouri
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30286, -94.33268 (decimal degrees)
39°18'10" N, 94°19'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/385092/4351232 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 24
- Inventory number
- BH 61687 (Bridgehunter.com ID)