Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sugar Creek on Shanks Road
- Clay County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 77.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45038, -94.34236 (decimal degrees)
39°27'01" N, 94°20'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/384501/4367617 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 35
- Inventory numbers
- MO 024-059000.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 14165 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)