Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Gilmore Creek on Nation Road in Kearney
- Kearney, Clay County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.8 ft.
Total length: 71.8 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39667, -94.39333 (decimal degrees)
39°23'48" N, 94°23'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/380023/4361722 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 21
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13422 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)