BNSF - Fox River Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Fox River on BNSF Railway
- Clark County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1896, Widened 1907
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 242.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46187, -91.73004 (decimal degrees)
40°27'43" N, 91°43'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/607671/4479796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90572 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig