Little Fox River CR 55 Bridge
Replacement bridge is incomplete as of 9/5/2011, but all signs of the original bridge are gone.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Fox River on CR 55
- Clark County, Missouri
- Bridge has been replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Riveted Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 106.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49524, -91.81776 (decimal degrees)
40°29'43" N, 91°49'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/600183/4483398 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 08 W., Sec. 30
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 023-055002.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 14058 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21269 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 5, 2011: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Bridge has been replaced