Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Pedelo Creek on Lasley Springs Road
- Christian County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1992
- Girder with timber deck
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.07856, -93.03935 (decimal degrees)
37°04'43" N, 93°02'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/496502/4103588 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 28 N., R. 19 W., Sec. 32
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28202 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69369 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com