BNSF - Bridge #360A
BNSF Bridge #360A
Photo taken by John Marvig in August 2017
BH Photo #403648
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Bridge over Branch of Yellow Creek on BNSF Railway
- Mendon, Chariton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1903, Extended 1910
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Open-spandrel arch
Span length: 6.0 ft.
Total length: 6.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.59551, -93.13310 (decimal degrees)
39°35'44" N, 93°07'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/488572/4382872 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 78561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2017: New photos from John Marvig
- September 25, 2017: Added by John Marvig