Wabash Railroad Bridge #475A
Originally a 2-track bridge; later taken down to one track
- Timber stringer bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Open to rail traffic
- Original bridge at this location built 1868; renewed 1943
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.40824, -92.94029 (decimal degrees)
39°24'30" N, 92°56'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/505140/4362082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 12, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier