Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Chariton River on CR 338
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 274.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51833, -92.82833 (decimal degrees)
39°31'06" N, 92°49'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/514755/4374313 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 4
- Inventory number
- BH 40185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)