Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Cottonwood Creek on Bell School Avenue (CR 309)
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51408, -92.90556 (decimal degrees)
39°30'51" N, 92°54'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/508118/4373831 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 3
- Inventory number
- BH 40181 (Bridgehunter.com ID)