Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Lake Creek on CR 213
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1998
- Bedstead double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49083, -93.05441 (decimal degrees)
39°29'27" N, 93°03'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/495321/4371248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Brunswick East
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 19 W., Sec. 17
- Inventory number
- BH 40178 (Bridgehunter.com ID)