Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed stream on CR 305
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Rehabilitated 1982; replaced 2002
- Bedstead double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63690, -92.92983 (decimal degrees)
39°38'13" N, 92°55'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/506021/4387460 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 28
- Inventory numers
- MONBI 14875 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)