Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Mussell Fork on CR 316
- Chariton County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63000, -92.89000 (decimal degrees)
39°37'48" N, 92°53'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/509440/4386697 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 26
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 40155 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)