Still a mystery--
It looks like it could handle a car but I might want to pull in the mirrors on my truck.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in December 2010
BH Photo #191080
This bridge was stored here for a few years then was move to new location.
- Mystery bowstring-like bridge now sitting in a field off MO 58
- Cass County, Missouri
- Moved to new location
- Future prospects
- I have found it on Google Earth, it moved a few miles down the road, on MO 58, just off Rt. BB.
- Stored at this location for a few years
- Modern bowstring pony truss
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 6.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.78419, -94.31931 (decimal degrees)
38°47'03" N, 94°19'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/385410/4293654 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pleasant Hill
- Inventory number
- BH 45631 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 1, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Modern pony truss"
- December 30, 2010: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 12, 2010: Added by James Baughn based on a tip from Kelly McClanahan
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com