Frisco Highline - Wolf Creek Bridge
Looking west through trees to bridge
Photo taken by Nathan Morton in July 2009
BH Photo #142526
1981 quad shows Burlington Northern. Wolf Creek does not appear to cross this rail line.
- Abandoned girder bridge over Wolf Creek on former Frisco Railway "Highline"
- Cass County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Pony plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.68992, -94.42751 (decimal degrees)
38°41'24" N, 94°25'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/375848/4283334 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 45 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 26
- 870 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 43000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 27, 2018: New photos from Clark Vance
- October 14, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Mapped end of Wolf Creek closest to Highline
- August 11, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad"
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- July 13, 2009: Added by Nathan Morton
- Nathan Morton - morton890 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com