Not certain of the date it was lost. It appears in 1996 satellite images, but was gone by the 2003 images. NBI listing shows the replacement bridge was built in 1998.
- Lost bowstring pony truss bridge over South Grand River on E. 269th Street, just north of Freeman
- Cass County, Missouri
- Bypassed by a new road alignment and a new bridge, old bridge removed.
- Built ca. 1875, probably by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co.; replaced 1998
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. of Leavenworth, Kansas
- Bowstring pony truss
Length of largest span: 97.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.63095, -94.50719 (decimal degrees)
38°37'51" N, 94°30'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/368811/4276901 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Line
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 12
- Inventory numbers
- MO 019-299000.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 42677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 26, 2013: Updated by Fmiser: updated status, added "lost" date
- June 4, 2009: Added by James Baughn