East 195th Street Bridge
Lost wooden bridge over the Kansas City Southern, same type and design (and perhaps project) as other bridges over the KCS.
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over KCS Railway on East 195th Street
- Cass County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built 1928(?)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.77410, -94.58802 (decimal degrees)
38°46'27" N, 94°35'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/362050/4292905 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 33 W., Sec 28 and 33
- 1097 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 59602 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: New Street View added by Kelly McClanahan
- February 6, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Topo info
- February 6, 2014: Added by Kelly McClanahan
- Kelly McClanahan
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com