Carroll County Road 314 Bridge
Possibly came from the Grand River Bridge, north east of this location?
- Through truss bridge over the BNSF Railway on CR 314
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1895 by the Edge Moor Bridge Works; later relocated here
- - Edgemoor Bridge Works of Wilmington, Delaware
- - Rail-to-road
- Wrought iron, pin-connected, 9-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 160.0 ft.
Total length: 162.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.42878, -93.37969 (decimal degrees)
39°25'44" N, 93°22'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/467321/4364429 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- MO 017-407000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23380 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21133 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- October 16, 2016: New photos from John Marvig
- May 19, 2011: New Street View added by Sheldon Wiens
- October 5, 2009: New photos from James Baughn