Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over BNSF Railway on CR 606
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 292.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.43778, -93.65879 (decimal degrees)
39°26'16" N, 93°39'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/443306/4365565 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17850 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61671 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com