Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wakenda Creek on CR 609
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Erected here 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34417, -93.70111 (decimal degrees)
39°20'39" N, 93°42'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/439680/4355296 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24293 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21156 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com