Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Tater Hill Creek on CR 203
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 122.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.50361, -93.43889 (decimal degrees)
39°30'13" N, 93°26'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/462170/4372726 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 11
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 017-217000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 19295 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21151 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com